Assistant Key Account Manager – Sales Indirect
to manage local distributor partners and intermediaries/resellers in the sales territory or geography. The role is accountable for delivery of the indirect sales strategy and is responsible for delivery of financial performance targets including Sales Volume, Gross Margin and Overdue. The role is also responsible of finding prospect partners, coaching distributors and monitoring their financial position to ensure long term sustainable value for the company
Roles & Responsibilities
• Implement country PCO IWS indirect business strategy within territory by translating it into clear business plans.
• Deliver financial performance targets for territory including Volume, GM and Overdue.
• Influence, coach and motivate sales teams of distributor partners targeting standardised execution of customer offers and programs.
• Input and influence people resources allocations of the distributors to ensure strategic priorities are fulfilled within the territory.
• Develop, agree (both internally and externally) and implement the annual business plan with the Distributor / Channel partner, providing permanent support in all areas of its contents, and in particular regarding:
• sales performance including forecasting and reporting – with timely interventions
• sales capability (skills and knowledge)
• customer offer deployment, coverage and satisfaction
• financial Return on Investment and cash flow performance
• brand representation and compliance
• HSSE and Ethical compliance
• Collect results from the execution of the offers by distributor teams within territory, analyse against the planning, and run (min) quarterly reviews in order to undertake corrective actions if necessary.
• Share field findings and experience at team level, extracting comparable information.
• Develop and implement a systematic approach through the embedding of relevant OMS elements and ensuring appropriate risk reviews are undertaken appropriately.
• Improve and deliver customer experience in targeted sectors and customer groups. Ensure delivery of our promises by seeking continuous improvement and efficiency in all operations making sure the voice of the customer is represented in every decision we make. Drive standardisation of our sales offers in line with our basic customer offer.
• Ensure that all activities conducted through 3rd parties or intermediaries in country comply fully with our own CoC and local competition legalisation. Ensure compliance with country regulations, BP Group, Segment and regional policies and standards (e.g. Picasso).
• Bachelor degree or above
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good understanding of business and market dynamics
• Solid execution and coordination capability
• Mobility to different locations within China